Sunday, October 10, 2010

Life As We Know It

Today, Karen and I went to AMC and watched the movie Life As We Know It starring Josh Duhamel and Katherine Heigl. What a terrific film! You’ve probably seen the previews. Two single people, who can’t stand each other, become guardians of a little girl when her parents are killed.

The little girl is absolutely precious, but I didn’t know until I was looking up the names of a couple of characters that she was played by not two, but three sisters. She steals the show.

If you’ve seen the previews, you’ve probably seen the clip where a neighbor tells Katherine Heigl that she has “poo” on her face. In the movie, they use the word “s__t.” I really thought “poo” was funnier.

If you want to be entertained, to laugh, to cry, this is the movie for you.

Most of the rest of the day was pretty quiet. I’ve already made my way through 10 of the 100 tapes, but I didn’t archive all 10.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment