Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Scanning Fool

This morning, I tried out my new walking shoes, walking about 20 minutes. It didn’t seem to make my knee any worse, but it didn’t make it any better either. The shoes seem a little tight, but it’s probably because I’m used to my sloppy sneakers.

After walking, I started packing up, then scanning documents and picture. I have scanned 127 items today and probably have twice that many to go, if you count the negatives I need to scan.

I’m about one-half way through Tribulation Force, the second in the Left Behind series. This book has 160 fewer pages than the first volume.

Except for my walk early this morning, I haven’t been out of the house, not even to check the mail.

Well, if I’m going to finish Tribulation Force, I’d better get reading.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment