Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who Will Be Number Three?

First, June Cleaver (Barbara Billingsley), then Howard Cunningham or Father Downing or Sheriff Amos Tupper (Tom Bosley). These deaths usually come in threes. One must wonder who will be next.

How sad! It’s just like a member of the family has passed away. Both of these folks brought great entertainment to millions of us all over the country. They will both be missed.

I spent a quiet day at home today – I’m up to 23 DVDs, though some include more than one VHS tape. I did go to Walgreen’s and get a knee brace, but I’m afraid it’s a little too small. Probably not a good idea to cut off circulation in an attempt to keep the knee where it should be.

Tomorrow, I take the x-rays to the chiropractor. In fact, I’ve already put the x-rays in the truck so I won’t forget them. Hopefully, Dr. Tom will see something that will make it possible to stop the pain.

Other than the taping, I’ve kind of taken it easy today. In fact, I didn’t even go to the movies with my friend Joan like we had planned. But there’s always next week.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment