Sunday, October 17, 2010

RED (Retired Extremely Dangerous)

No, I’m not describing myself. Yes, I am retired, but the only one I’m extremely dangerous with is myself.

Today, I saw the movie RED, starring Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, and Mary Louise Parker. It was a hoot. Lots of chases and excitement. Lots of laughs and yet, some poignant parts too. It’s not quite the caliber of Willis’s Die Hard movies, but it’s very close.

I’ve archived 7 or 8 VHS tapes to DVD today and packed some more stuff. I also had a short nap – much needed since I can’t seem to sleep through the night. I was up for 4 or 5 hours this morning.

I’ll probably try to sleep early tonight. Even with my short nap, I’m still feeling very tired.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment