Friday, October 1, 2010

Acupuncture

Have you ever had the opportunity to experience acupuncture? A couple of years ago, my chiropractor used acupuncture when I was having a lot of trouble with my back. Today, he did it again and I have to say that my back feels the best it has in years.

The doctor did disabuse me of a notion I had that those needles only go ina little ways. He said most of them when put in the back go in about 2 inches. At first I thought he was kidding, but he wasn’t. Whatever distance they went in, it really did the trick. We’ll see how it is after I lie down tonight – that’s when it really hurts.

Tomorrow, I plan to clean out the back of my truck and re-pack it. Considering how bad my memory is, I plan on making a map of what is in there. I have a much better idea of where to put things after my trip this summer. This will also give me some extra room in my living room since I have one of my big storage boxes sitting in my living room playing coffee table – not that I drink coffee, but you get the idea.

It was a great morning for  a walk – I went out about 5:45 am. The temp was 67 and humidity non-existent. I hope it’s like that tomorrow. Walks are so much more pleasant when it’s not broiling hot and humid.

Well, CSI: NY needs my help solving a rather intriguing crime so I’ll sign off now.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment