Thursday, September 30, 2010

No “Phone Home”

As of today, you may not “phone home” like E.T. and reach me. I canceled my home phone and internet. I’m working exclusively off my wireless and 3-G modem card. Talk about freeing.

It was another busy day. I took apart my desktop computer and monitor and packed them up for my cousin. I decided late in the morning to go to the movies and dropped my packages off at the post office on the way.

The movie I saw, Easy A, was extremely entertaining, though a weird plot. The heroine pretends to be promiscuous for all type so noble reasons. The movie is all about the effects of that pretense.

I just had a one and one-half hour nap – boy, it’s great to be retired. I’d been archiving some more tapes and got very sleepy.

Tomorrow, it’s back to the chiropractor then Richard is coming over. He’s found someone who wants to buy my Kitchen Aid mixer. I’ve made a lot of cookies using that mixer, but won’t need it in the camper.

Don’t forget: if you want to call me, use my cell phone number. If you want to email me, use my kathy@kathydillenbeck.com email address.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment