Thursday, September 16, 2010

What If…

Had a great walk this morning (and again tonight), then packed up some more stuff from my kitchen and took care of some eBay packages. After stopping at the post office, I went to AMC to see the movie What If…

The movie, which was produced by Jerry B. Jenkins of Left Behind fame, starred John Ratzenburger (Cliff from Cheers), Kevin Sorbo (from Hercules, the Legendary Journey) , and Kristy Swanson (from the movie – not the TV show - Buffy, the Vampire Slayer.

To put it succinctly, this movie was about redemption and second chances, almost reminiscent of It’s A Wonderful Life, but instead of seeing how life would have been if he hadn’t been born, Ben Walker (played by Sorbo) sees what life would have been if he had followed his calling to be a minister.

It was a thoroughly enjoyable film, a welcome relief from the violence and bad language of the last few movies I’ve seen. I’d recommend it to anyone.

This evening, I spent some time archiving some more cassette tapes. I don’t think I’m ever going to finish – they seem to be multiplying. Do you think that’s possible?

Well, back to the chiropractor tomorrow, so I’d better get to bed.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment