Friday, September 17, 2010

Back to Dr. Tom

This morning, I went back to see Dr. Tom, my chiropractor. Since I got there about 1/2 hour early, I decided to walk around the pond that is in back of the doctor’s office. I had put my hiking poles in the truck, suspecting I might get there early.

My only problem was there was no way to walk around the pond, but I still walked about 20-25 minutes just in the area around the place. I didn’t walk very fast because I didn’t want to get all sweaty, but the exercise was fun.

I got to spend 15 minutes in their massage chair this morning – wow, do I ever miss mine. Oh well, maybe next spring, I’ll visit it – it not resides at my brother Ray’s in Tennessee.

When I got home, I had a lot of eBay business to take care of, including 7 books to one guy who lives about 5 miles from here. I’ll be dropping them off tomorrow morning on my way to Sea World.

I’m curious to find out what kind of show they are putting on at Sea World’s Shamu stadium since the trainers aren’t allowed to go in the water with the Orcas anymore. After we go to Sea World, I hope we’ll have enough time to make a trip to Bass Pro Shop. I need some new sneakers and it’s always fun to go there.

I spent an hour this afternoon watching a video on Depth of Field. It was informative and reinforced a lot of info I’ve read elsewhere. I hope it will make a difference in my photography. I also archived a couple of more tapes.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment