Friday, September 3, 2010

Much Done; Much More to Do

I got a lot done today. Not only did I nearly fill a big blue bin with stuff or Goodwill, but I almost filled up a box for my cousin and threw away a bunch of stuff.

In the course of sorting through stuff, I found a shoebox with a bunch of CDs in, many of which were still wrapped in their original packaging. I scanned the CD covers, reduce the photo size and put them out on eBay.

I’m devoting this weekend to going through a bunch of cassette tapes. Boy, between what Mom has and what Mark and I had, there are literally hundreds.

Oh, I walked almost twenty minutes this morning using my new hiking poles. I’m sure whoever saw me probably got a good laugh out of it. Every little while I had to stop and get the poles going with the correct feet, but I really enjoyed my walk. I took my iPod and listened to the first 6 songs on my ABBA album. That may explain why my rhythms were occasionally off – the tempo is different in almost every song.

Still, tomorrow I hope to walk a little longer though I have to be back to shower and change by 9:00 am. Karen and I are going to see the new Drew Barrymore/Justin Long movie Going the Distance.

It’s early, but I think I’ll go to bed and read. I haven’t had much of an opportunity to relax today. I DIDN’T EVEN GET A NAP!

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment