Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Great Info

Today was the second day of the Answers in Genesis conference. Ken Ham and Jason Lisle each spoke at two sessions today. They are very interesting speakers and I learned a lot. I’m looking forward to watching the DVDs I bought and even more to visiting the Creation Museum – probably next spring. I sat with a couple at lunch who had been there. They said it takes about 2 days to really do it right.

They stressed the young age of the earth and how even seminaries are not teaching that, but rather agreeing with the evolutionists and teaching that the earth is billions of years old even though there is so much evidence to the contrary. One of Jason Lisle’s sessions was about Dinosaurs and the Bible.

There are two more sessions tomorrow night that Esther and I are going to.

After I got home this afternoon, I did a couple of loads of laundry and relaxed a little.

Isn’t my life exciting?

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment