Thursday, September 23, 2010

Whew!

Just got back from an energetic walk – my hip and right leg finally quit hurting for a while and I really enjoyed the evening air, in spite of the warmth and humidity – my thermometer says it’s still 82. Since I got my hiking poles, I’ve only missed walking one day. Of course, the hiking poles make it so much fun.

Today has been an extremely busy day. I’m trying to get things ready so I can cancel my home phone and internet service in prep for going on the road with my laptop and 3-G card.

What I didn’t realize until I talked to Verizon today was that my Verizon email address will go away when my phone and internet connection do unless I buy that domain name. Since I already have another email, I decided to let my Verizon email go away. Of course, that means I have to notify everyone and every company I’ve given my email address to of the change.

Much of my morning was devoted to contacting all of the companies I do business with and letting them know I was disconnecting my home phone and they should use my cell phone to contact me. Then, I found out about the e-mail address switch and had to contact a bunch more companies.

I also went to have lunch with my cousin over in St. Pete. In addition to my usual fried fish, I had some delicious lentil and sausage soup. It was hot and spicy with little sausage balls. The fish was crispy and tasty – makes me hungry just thinking about it.

Well, time for The Mentalist so I guess I’ll sign off for now.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment