Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Movie Alpha and Omega

How refreshing to see a movie without senseless vulgarity. The cartoon movie Alpha and Omega was a thoroughly enjoyable movie, the story of wolves, an alpha female and omega male, who get separated from the pack and moved from Jasper in Canada to Idaho. Being alpha and omega is kind of like a tragic Romeo and Juliet situation – they are not supposed to hang around together.

I can’t imagine that anyone wouldn’t enjoy this movie. There are some unique characters that provide a lot of comic relief.

Tonight, I’ve been developing a list of businesses I need to contact to change from my home phone to my cell phone as the main contact. By the end of the month, I’ll be cancelling service on my home phone and internet connection and switching to my cell phone and 3G card for internet.  This will be one less thing I’ll have to do before hitting the road.

I went to the chiropractor this morning and he predicted I’d be feeling 80% better by Friday. I sure feel great right now, but we’ll see how it is after I go to bed. Lying down does not help my back at all.

Speaking of going to bed, it’s now 11:15, so I think I’ll try to sleep.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment