Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a Day!

Today, I had a bunch of errands to run, including:

  1. Going to the post office to mail about 30 eBay packages.
  2. Going to the bank
  3. Going to Sam’s to get gas – prices near my house went up 8 cents/gallon; Sam’s was 10 cents less than the $2.559 at RaceWay
  4. Going to the movies – I saw The American with George Clooney. It was okay, kind of slow-moving, not at all the exciting film they advertised.  Oh, there were a few exciting parts, but it was mostly slow-moving. And I hated the ending. Also, they showed a woman completely full-frontal naked. I did get to see George’s bare butt.
  5. Going to the Florida Department of Revenue for help in determining how big a penalty I had to pay for forgetting my sales tax report while I was away. I thought it would be $50, but lucked out – I only had to pay the 46 cents I collected.
  6. Going to Publix

In the course of all of this, I kind of forgot it was Tuesday and that my cousin was supposed to come over. Well, as it turns out, he did come over. He called to let me know he was leaving his house, but I didn’t get the message because I wasn’t home. But he’s a forgiving guy and tomorrow, I’ll make my way over to St. Pete where we’ll go to lunch together.

I didn’t walk this morning, but waited until it got dark and cooler and walked this evening. I was really in a good rhythm.

Well, it’s late and time to go to bed.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment