Monday, September 20, 2010

More Packing and More Packaging

Today, I packed up some more boxes, including a couple with some stuff I’ll have to make room for in the camper.

I also had to get 13 eBay packages ready for shipment and take them to the post office. Thirty-three dollars and fifty-five cents later they were on their way to my happy customers.

I’m making real progress on my tape archiving too. One of the tapes contained 20 songs by Boxcar Willie. I wasn’t originally going to archive that one, but it seemed a shame not to. He’s kind of a unique character and the songs were pretty good even though he wasn’t that great a singer.

I’ve also almost finished Hawke: A Novel by Ted Bell. I want to read the series in sequence; he has a new one out called Warlord. I don’t know how many more I have to read before that one.

The season’s 14th tropical storm has just formed in the Atlantic – Hopefully, it will go north and weaken over the cooler waters.

Well, time for bed.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment