Saturday, October 23, 2010

Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole

This morning, I went to see Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole. It was an okay movie, though there were some critters in in that could be very frightening to really small children. The story was good, but could have been told in about half an hour, not the hour and a half it took.

On the way home, I stopped at Publix and bought some groceries, including some absolutely delicious apples. This is a great time of year for apples – they’re crispy and juicy. Concord grapes – my favorite grapes -- are still available too.

The rest of day, aside from a 15-minute walk, was spent reading and taping – such an exciting life I lead!

I’ll probably go to bed early again tonight. I have to sleep when I can.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment