Monday, May 9, 2011

Another Uneventful Day

Today was rather uneventful. I visited my cousin for a couple of hours and then went to the library where I took out 5 books. I’m almost through the first one (The Burnt Home by Faye Kellerman) so I guess you can tell what I’ve been doing most of the day. I didn’t think I’d ever read anything by her before, but I have read Moon Music. I have no idea what it’s about or whether I liked it, but The Burnt House is a very well-written novel with lots of twists and turns – just what I like.

Keep Arizona (and the USA) Safe

As you all know, Arizona has been trying to stop illegal immigration. They have now determined (since they can’t get any cooperation from the federal government), that they will build their own fence.

You can see info about it, including how they expect to pay for it and what they want to accomplish, at:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rouge-arizona-no-more-waiting-for-the-feds-az-going-with-online-donations-and-prison-labor-to-build-border-fence/

If you would like to contribute to the cause, the link to follow is:

http://www.keepazsafe.com/

Be sure to read some of the comments. They have some great suggestions for how to build it to be most effective in keeping people out.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment