Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rolling Thunder

We had some rolling thunder last night, accompanied by lightning and a gentle, much-needed rain. Washington, D.C. also had some “Rolling Thunder” and guess who was there.

Sarah Palin participated in Rolling Thunder today – to honor POWs and MIAs. Let’s NEVER forget then. While there, it looks as if she ran into Rep. Allen West – one of my favorites. What a team they would make – both straight shooters who tell it like it is. You can see the pictures at:

http://www.sarahpac.com/posts/images-from-rolling-thunder

I read until 5:15 this morning, but I did finish my book – Hangman by Faye Kellerman.Most of her novels are about an Orthodox Jewish family where the dad is a L.A.P.D. detective. The characters are so well-developed you just want to hug them.

I woke at 6:45 and could not go back to sleep so I got up and started to read Cry No More by Linda Howard. What a terrific writer she is!

I spent a few hours at my cousin’s. He couldn’t get rid of me so he fed me: hamburgers, homemade potato salad and homemade macaroni salad. If he was trying to get rid of me, I think he needs to revisit his strategy.

Well, needless to say (but I’ll say it anyway), I am exhausted and nedd to go to bed.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment