Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Quiet Saturday in Thonotosassa

Today was a quiet day. I finished the book The Forgotten by Faye Kellerman and started Hangman by Faye Kellerman. I never left the trailer until about 7 this evening. Spent a few minutes with my cousin Richard.

I did hear some great news. My nephew Michael and his wife Jody have a brand-new baby boy – Nathan James Knefley. He was born a little early, but still weighed over 6 pounds. The hospital was without power due to a terrible storm, but mom and baby are doing okay. This is their third child. I’m so happy for them. Funny, I can remember when Michael was born. Does that make me old?

Did you hear that they have opened the border between Gaza and Egypt to more than just a few people every day? No good can come from this.

Well, it’s after 8:00 and thus, near my bed time.

Back to Hangman.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment