Sunday, May 1, 2011

Finally, Pizza

Yesterday, I had my heart set on introducing my sister-in-law Esther, my niece Jane and her husband David and their two boys to Olde Towne Pizza. Instead, we filled up at the Blueberry Festival.

Well, today, my cousin Richard and I went to Olde Town and had our pizza, strawberry and walnut salad and corn fritters. It was just as good as I expected.

After I got home this afternoon, I watched the DVD Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - an excellent film, but it leaves you hanging – waiting for part 2. How different was the character played by Helena Bonham Carter from her character in The King’s Speech. In Harry Potter, she plays Beatrix LaStrange, one of the most evil people it has been my privilege to see. In The King’s Speech, she plays the Queen Mother (Elizabeth II’s mother), a woman of impeccable character and caring.

I just finished Miss Julia Renews Her Vows and am looking forward to getting one of the books I’ve put on hold at the library. I think the one that came in already is a Brad Thor book, but don’t remember which one.

Well, it’s almost 7pm and nearly my bedtime, so I’ll post this.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment