Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Some Good Food and Good Fellowship

Today, my niece Jane, her husband David, and their two sons visited so they could get a good look at my travel trailer. I’m going to give it to them as soon as I get another and they wanted to measure it and make sure it would work for them.

After picking me up, we went to Plant City and had lunch at Olde Towne Pizza. It was scrumptious as usual. David is also going to do some work for my cousin Richard and he was able to take measurements and make some notes so he can give Richard an idea of how much it all will cost.

I watched the latest episodes of NCIS and NCIS-LA this morning. So sorry to see Gibbs’s friend Mike get killed on the show. I had heard someone else was going to die. I remember when Sasha Alexander (now of Rizzoli and Isles) got knocked off. It was awful. This was just as bad, even though Mike wasn’t in the show on a regular basis.

Well, time to read some more of Monster by Jonathon Kellerman.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment