Monday, May 2, 2011

Evil Personified Is Dead

Yeah! They finally got him. Our superb military in the form of Navy Seals have shot and killed the coward Osama Bin Laden as he was hiding behind his wife. What a great day for the USA.

i woke up to the news of his demise, had breakfast then went up to my cousin’s to wait with him for the mail. We’ve been waiting for months for our other cousin’s estate to settle and have been told that these letters we had to sign before a notary would finally bring everything to a close.

After the mail came and we took care of the notarizing and mailing, he went on to Zephyrhills to the doctor and I went to the Thonotosassa post office to mail some packages, to the library to pick up the book that was on hold for me and to the grocery store to pick up the stuff for my BUYcott. Yes, i now have Johnsonville Brats, Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage, Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage, Angel Soft Toilet Paper, and a 12-pack of Coors Beer. I hope you will all join me in my BUYcott to help counteract the union’s boycott of those companies.

The book I picked up by Brad Thor is called The Last Patriot. Unfortunately, it is part of a series and precedes some of the others I have read in that series. It will still be a great book. I hope the others I have ordered come soon. I doubt this one will last more than a day or two.

Tomorrow is Tuesday ($6 movies all day at AMC) and I will probably take in a couple.

My nephew Steve had a birthday today. He’s the great guitar player for the 80’s band Rubix Cubed. Mark and I spent a lot of time with him and his sister Dawn when they were growing up. He has turned into a fine young man. I’m so proud of him.

Well, it’s 7:33 and almost my bed time.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment