Sunday, May 15, 2011

Huge Thunderstorm

Last night we had a huge thunderstorm. In fact, at 3:30 this morning, there was such a clap of thunder that it woke up me, my cousin Richard and my friend Karen. I know this because we talked about it while having dinner at Carrabba’s tonight.

I had the most delicious pork tenderloin medallions with garlic mashed potatoes and a house salad. Richard had spaghetti and meatballs and Karen had a Johnny Rocco salad (it had lettuce, shrimp, scallops, roasted red peppers and calamata olives).

I finished the Brad Thor book I was reading (Takedown). It was terrific, but it preceded some of the other books in the series on Scot Harvath. Still, better to read it out of order than not at all.

I’ll be starting a new Jonathon Kellerman book called Dr. Death.

Tomorrow, I’ll have to clean off the 12’x15’ I have in front of my camper. All of the rain washed the sand and other detritus onto my mat. I don’t need all of that dirt walking into my trailer on the bottom of my feet.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment