Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sleepless Night in Thonotosassa

Didn’t get to sleep until about 4 this morning – I think it’s because of the two cokes I had with my Kaszbor’s chicken wings last night. I did, however, manage to finish the Linda Howard book I was reading and read about 2/3 of her book Evidence. After waking up about 6:30, I finished off the last of my library books. Tomorrow, I’ll have to go get some more.

Most of the rest of the day, except for a couple of hours I spent over at my cousin’s watching the movie Held Up, I spent working on the Dillenbeck Website (www.dillenbeck.com). I’ve got the files all changed, but am having trouble uploading them to the server. Some files upload okay and some don’t. I’m sure I’ve racked about a few Gigabytes on my Verizon account today trying to get this done, but those are the breaks.

I’ll call GoDaddy tomorrow morning and see if they can tell me what I’m doing wrong.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment