Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hoodwinked Too and Prom

Yesterday, I went to AMC and saw a couple of new movies: Hoodwinked Too and Prom, but my post yesterday was so long, I waited til today to talk about it. Both were entertaining movies.

Hoodwinked Too was a cartoon movie with a kind of silly plot, but the excellent actors they used for voices more than made up for it. Hayden Panettiere was Red Riding Hood, Glenn Close was her grandmother and Patrick Warburton was the Big Bad Wolf. Cheech and Chong played two of the very evil three little pigs. Joan Cusack, David Ogden Stiers, Martin Short, Brad Garrett, Andy Dick, and David Alan Grier provided some of the other characters.

Prom was a pretty good movie about the drama surrounding “The Prom.” The only person in it whose name I knew was Faith Ford. She was in the movie for about 2 minutes.

Showdown

Did you all see the video of the alligator trying to fight with a sheriff’s cruiser? Check it out at:

 http://www.theblaze.com/stories/showdown-10-foot-florida-gator-takes-a-bite-out-of-law-literally/

Illinois Carp Hunters – A New Way to Fish

This video is hilarious. I can’t believe the number of fish that jump out of the water.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/meet-the-illinois-carp-hunters-and-you-will-want-to-meet-them/

Problems with Internet Connection

Since I’ve been having so many problems with my internet connection, I’ll publish this when I can.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment