Friday, May 13, 2011

Beautiful Flowers (for 5/12/2011)

I forgot to take and post the pictures of the beautiful flowers I got for Mother’s Day from my brother Jeff, sister-in-law Kathy, her mother Grace, and my nephews Chris and Greg. They were just gorgeous and very much appreciated.

Flowers for Mothers Day-3-1sm

 Flowers for Mothers Day-4-1sm

 Flowers for Mothers Day-5-1sm

Aren’t they beautiful?

I spent most of my morning on the Internet looking at travel trailers. There are so many available, but I haven’t really found the one I can’t live without. I have assembled a list of preferences, including:

  • a desk for my computer
  • at least one comfortable chair
  • lots of storage space inside and out
  • < 30’ long
  • towable by my Ford F-150
  • no more than 7 years old
  • at least 1 foot of counterspace in the kitchen
  • A/C
  • gas/electric fridge
  • gas/electric hot water heater
  • windows that can stay open if it rains
  • Microwave
  • awning
  • stabilizer jacks

Now, is that too much to ask?

I knew you’d agree with me. I’ll probably have to compromise a little, but if I can get most of that, I’ll be satisfied.

GoGoNews for Kids

I hope you all saw the article on theblaze.com that referenced a new web site that offers news in a non-threatening way.. You can read all about this “wholesome, safe, informative space for inquisitive children” at:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/calling-all-parents-check-out-this-cool-news-website-for-kids/

Pray for Billy Graham

Billy Graham was hospitalized recently. Please keep him in your prayers.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment