Saturday, May 21, 2011

What’s Your Favorite Movie?

This is too amazing.  You have to try it.  Don't skip ahead.

Be honest, now---don't look at the movie list below
until you've done the math!     
Try this test and find out what movie is your favorite .   
This amazing math quiz can likely predict which of 17 movies you would enjoy the most.  It really works...for MOST of us anyway!
Movie Test:
1.   Pick a number between 1 and 9 
2.   Multiply that answer by 3 
3.   Now, add 3  
4.   Then, multiply again by 3  
5.   Now, finally, add the two digits of your answer together to find 
       your predicted favorite movie in the list of 17 movies at the bottom of this post:

----------------------------

Baconalia Breakfast, etc.

Today, my cousin Richard took me to Denny’s for my birthday. You may know that Denny’s is having what they call “Baconalia”  which features a number of bacon items, including a Bacon Maple Sundae.

I’ve been wanting to try the sundae and, this morning, I did. It was really good: lots of bacon, more than enough maple syrup and smooth and creamy vanilla ice cream. I could only eat about 1/3 of it. Try it. I bel you’ll like it too.

After breakfast, I came home and took a 2-hour nap then began reading Linda Howard’s book Time to Kill. It involves time travel, which I didn’t know until I began reading, or I probably wouldn’t have picked it out. I’m so engrossed in the story now, I’m going to finish it – hopefully, before I go to sleep. It’s pretty well written.

 


Movie  List (continued from above):
1.   Gone With The Wind
2.   E.T.
3.   Blazing Saddles
4.   Star Wars
5.   Forrest Gump
6.   The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
7.   Jaws
8.   Grease
9.   The Obama farewell speech of 2012
10.  Casablanca
11.  Jurassic Park
12.  Shrek
13.  Pirates of the Caribbean
14.  Titanic
15.  Raiders of the Lost Ark
16.  Home Alone
17.  Mrs. Doubtfire

Until next time…

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha!!! That movie pick was too funny! Have a great day~

    ReplyDelete