Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2

Today, I was going to DMV to renew my camper registration and discovered I didn’t have the info I needed to get it done. In view of that, so as not to waste a trip, I went to AMC and saw Kung Fu Panda 2. I enjoyed it even more than the first one. The voiceovers were terrific. Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Gary Oldman, Seth Rogen, Jackie Chan, Dustin Hoffman (when I heard him, I first thought it was Tim Allen), Michelle Yeoh, Dennis Haysbert, Victor Garber, Lucy Liu, and even Jean-Claude Van Damme. I thoroughly enjoyed it and so did the rest of the audience – they clapped at the end and not because it was over.

I went to the library and got a few more books to read – mostly Faye Kellerman books. I started one this afternoon.

That’s pretty much it for my day.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment