Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Foreign Aid

Our country spends more than it takes in by at least 4.01 billion (with a B) dollars per day. We are at least 14 trillion (trillion with a ‘TR’) in debt currently. In view of this, one must ask why we are providing other countries, including those whom most would consider enemies, foreign aid.

A friend sent me the following. You will be appalled.

We're about to go belly-up here in America because of our financial lack of dollars but we can sure support several other countries. 

Be sure to mouse over Egypt and Iraq to see how much of YOUR tax dollars will be going to help them!!! 

I find this very shocking!

Use your browser over the map surface to see the amounts.

You can also scroll by country for further details.

http://www.foreignassistance.gov/CountryIntro.aspx

We must stop the bleeding. N

Today, I watched the season finales of NCIS and NCIS-LA. I imagine they won’t lose any viewers over the summer, I know I can hardly wait to see what happens. I also started Deception by Jonathon Kellerman – very intriguing. Other than a short trip to the grocery store and getting gas ($3.769 per gallon), I mostly just sat around playing on my computer.

Tomorrow, I’ll have to hang around my cousin’s house because FedEx is supposed to deliver an antenna for my a 4G modem. I hope that associate I spoke with knew what she was talking about because when I first got the modem, they said they didn’t make an antenna for it even though there was a place to plug it in.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment