Thursday, May 5, 2011

Truck Service And Other Terribly Interesting Activities

This morning, after stopping at Denny’s to celebrate Baconalia (yum yum), I took my truck to Jarrett-Scott Ford for an oil change and to have them check it over. I like to do that if I take a long trip like the one I took to Georgia. 

Well, I also finished the book Whisper of Evil by Kay Hooper. I am currently reading Veil of Night by Linda Howard. Both are very good books – mysteries – my favorite – and library books – the cheapest way to read.

I also watched some TV shows on my computer, including NCIS, NCIS LA and Fairly Legal.

In honor of Mother’s Day, I changed my Facebook profile picture to one of my mother as a young lady. What a beautiful lady she was her whole life. It was hard to pick the right photo.

I’ve been checking out the travel trailer inventory at a number of camper stores. I am going to try to find something a little larger, or at least more practical (and one where I don’t have to worry about crashing through the bathroom floor). :)

That’s about the extent of my very exciting day.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment