Thursday, May 19, 2011

Coming to Life

Please go out to http://www.theblaze.com/stories/stunning-time-lapse-videos-man-captures-trees-flowers-coming-to-life/ and see trees and flowers coming to life. It’s absolutely amazing.

On a More Somber Note

I didn’t watch Obama’s speech today – it just makes me sick to watch him, but I certainly read about his pro-Terrorist stand in backing Palestine instead of Israel. He has just signaled that the US will not do anything if the Arab countries attack Israel. Talk about short-sighted, anti-Semitic nonsense.

I’ve spoken before about Congressman Allen West and my support for him for president in 2012. His response to Obama only strengthens my resolve to see West elected. See that response here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/allen-west-on-obama-backing-palestine-could-be-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-israel/

In the Bible, we are admonished to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Seems like this would be a good time to do just that.

Tonight, I’m going to Carrabba’s with some of my friends to celebrate my 66th birthday (which contrary to confusion, is tomorrow). Can you think of a better way to spend a little time than with the finest food and dear friends? I’m really looking forward to this evening>

Tomorrow night my cousin Richard and I are going first to my niece Jane’s house for fried rice, then on to Lowry Park Bandshell to see my nephew Steven and his band (Rubx Cubed) play. It will be a lot of fun as well.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment