Saturday, August 7, 2010

Flying Straight

Today it became clear that the sore on my head (no, I haven’t been a sorehead) was finally healing. My head itches like crazy. And it’s not because it’s dirty. I’ve washed my hair almost every day this week.

Early this morning, I spent some time cleaning my porch. I still have a few things more to do out there.

During the rest of the day, I worked a little in the house, tried to list some stuff on eBay but couldn’t, studied some hints on photography, and went to Kazbor’s for wings. I guess I didn’t get enough wings yesterday and definitely didn’t want to fly crooked, so Kazbor’s supplied me with a number of wings equal to what I had eaten on Friday.

I’m finding the photography study very interesting. Today, I learned how to photograph mosquitoes and other objects close up, how to photograph lightning, and how to make portrait photos more interesting. Now, I just have to practice some of this.

I also watched several episodes of Memphis Beat and The Next Food Network Star. Believe it or not, I still have a number of other programs to watch.

Oh, and I had a short nap.

Isn’t my life exciting?

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment