Monday, August 2, 2010

I Laughed, I Cried, I Really Enjoyed

Today, I paid some bills, took care of some paperwork and then decided to drive to Brandon to see Toy Story 3. Anyone who knows me knows I like to get to movies  at least 1/2 hour early. Well, today, I arrived about 10 minutes after the previews started … but I still enjoyed the movie … a LOT. This didn’t leave me enough time to get any snacks, but somehow I survived.

The movie was funny and sad and exciting and clever and intriguing. I loved trying to figure out who was playing the voices of all of the characters. Tom Hanks and Tim Allen and John Ratzenberger were easy, but some of the others were a bit elusive. I should have known Joan Cusack played Jessie. I sort of figured out that Wallace Shawn was Rex the dinosaur and recognized Bonnie Hunt as Dolly. I never would have guessed that Stretch was played by Whoopi Goldberg.

I think the story was as good if not better than the first. It was certainly just as exciting. See it if you can.

After the movie, I went to Bank of America and Wachovia Bank. I was a regular banking fool.

This afternoon and tonight, I did some more catching up on watching what I had taped.

My head’s better and so is my back. I’m less lumpy today than yesterday. – Isn’t that great? Tomorrow, I expect my head to start itching… won’t that be annoying?

Until next time…

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, Please be careful! Where on your head did you hit the pavement?

    ReplyDelete