Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Work Really Works!

Yep, you heard me right. Work REALLY works. When you work, you get a lot done. This morning, after packing up a CD and a book to ship to eBay customers, the plan was to gather together the gardening pots and clean them up so I could take them to my cousin’s. Here they are, all cleaned and drying. But, notice the dirt/algae on this part of my home.

Gardening Pots Clean 

The next picture shows the dirt/algae a lot better. Isn’t it disgusting?

So, even though this task was not on my list, I decided to get my scrub brush and hose and clean it up. After all, I was already soaking wet anyway and still had a little energy.

House Dirty

And, I have to say it was worth it. Doesn’t it look great now?

House Clean_1078

It’s funny, the rest of house gets a little dusty, but this part that never sees the sun builds up with algae and dirt.

After i finished getting soaked, I decided to get even wetter and took a shower then began putting another 1/2 shelf of VHS tapes on eBay. On my way to see another movie, I stopped at the post office and shipped my packages.

The movie I saw was The Other Guys with Will Ferrell (not one of my favorite actors), Mark Wahlberg, cameo appearances by Samuel L. Jackson and Duane (The Rock) Johnson, and Michael Keaton. This movie could have been called “Movie for Schmucks” and I could be called one of the schmucks who went to see it. The only problem is, like almost all of Will Ferrell’s movies, this movie was beyond stupid. In fact, it was so stupid, it was unbelievably hilarious. I know I’ve told you I’m easily entertained. Now you know it’s true.

I’ve moved some of the stuff from my bathroom to my Mom’s and will finish the rest before going to bed.

I also hope to be awake enough to read a little more about Lewis and Clark. In last night’s reading, they spoke about seeing writing on cave walls. Lewis also gave an amazingly detailed description of a badger.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment