Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away…At Least, During the Day

Today, it rained yet again. In fact, it poured for much of the day.

Up early again (4:00 am) and watched Lie to Me and Rubicon, both of which I had taped previously. I also made my way through a couple of bins of Mom’s stuff and threw most of it out. She had a lot of costume jewelry, though not as much as she had a year or so ago. She broke a lot of during the last six months before she passed away. I’ve kept what was left and will try to distribute it to family members, though I have no idea if anyone wants any or not.

Mom loved pretty things. In the bins, I also found some collectible plates I didn’t even know she had. One was a Disney Snow White plate and the other a Walt Disney World 25-Year Anniversary Plate. These will probably sell fairly quickly and for a pretty good price on eBay.

After taking care of this stuff, I got my eBay packages ready to ship and went to the post office. Fortunately, it wasn’t raining too bad when I went, but by the time I got to Sam’s, it was pouring.

I stuck my hat on my head and draped my Rehabilicare jacket over me and went in anyway. Contrary to what you all might think, I’m not so sweet that I melt when I get wet. :)

Once I got home, I took a short nap, then worked a little more.

Kind of a dull day, huh? Just think – you only had to read about it; I had to live it!

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment