Monday, August 30, 2010

The Switch

Today, after getting my eBay packages ready to ship and adding the 14 other books on to eBay, I went down to AMC and watched the movie The Switch starring Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman It made me laugh, it made me cry and I loved the whole story.

I then ran a bunch of errands, including getting gas, going to the bank, going to Office Depot, going to Radio Shack and going to the post office. Wow, I’m out of breath just talking about all of that.

Did you all hear that Kyra Sedgwick finally won an Emmy for The Closer. Finally, a few people with good taste. Her show is on tonight followed by Rizzoli and Isles. I try not to miss these programs and tape them so I don’t.

I talked with my cousin Ethelyn for a while today. She’s all packed and ready to go on her trip to El Paso to visit her daughter Susan. Boy, are we ever different! She doesn’t leave for a couple of weeks and already has her suitcases packed. I usually wait until it’s time to leave and then pack.

Well, it’s getting close to time for The Closer.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment