Monday, November 8, 2010

Alzheimer’s, George Soros, The Remnant and Armageddon

Prevent Alzheimer’s

I read a report today that says people who smoke double their risk of Alzheimer’s. What an incentive to quit or, better yet, never start!

George Soros = Spooky Dude

I put the following message on my Facebook page today:

Hoping all of my friends will watch live or tape tomorrow's Glenn Beck program on Fox News Channel at 5 pm. He will be exposing "spooky dude" George Soros and his plans for this country and the world. This may give you a lot of insight into why our country has changed so much in the last several years.

The Remnant and Armageddon

Last night, I finished the tenth book (The Remnant) and started the eleventh (Armageddon). I expect to finish it tonight before going to sleep. The last book is called The Glorious Appearing. What will I do with myself after that?

It just occurred to me today that in two weeks, I’ll be going to Jeff’s for Thanksgiving. In a couple of weeks after that, I have to be done cleaning out my house and shed. Yikes! Good thing there weren’t any more books in that series or I would never get done.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment