Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Glorious Appearing

Well, I finally am reading the last book in the Left Behind series called The Glorious Appearing. I finished Armageddon this morning, then did some packing and organizing. What a marvelous series of books, jammed pack full of references to the End Times. I would guess that about 25% of the books are right out of or quotes directly from Scriptures and never did these Scriptures makes so much sense.

My cousin Richard came over this morning and we spent some time talking and then – one of our favorite pastimes – eating. We once again visited Olde Town Pizza in Plant City where we both had the Strawberry Walnut Salad and Their simply scrumptions Corn Fritters. See the following for more info:

http://www.oldetownpizzeria.com/

I was so glad that it’s a bit warmer today – it was up in the 70’s. And there’s a veritable heat wave here in the house – yep, 73 degrees right now.

Tomorrow, I think I’ll go to the movies and then Best Buy to have my replacement back-up camera installed. The original got all foggy and made it impossible to see what was behind me.

Two weeks from today, my cousin and I will head for my brother Jeff’s for Thanksgiving. It’s going to be great to see everyone, but I imagine it will be a little tough too. This will be our first year without my mother for Thanksgiving. Actually, there are three very important people who are no longer with us: Mark, my sister-in-law’s father Bill, and now Mom. But, I know we’ll have a great time.

I hope everyone got to watch Glenn Beck today exposing George Soros, the Puppet Master. There is a lot of evidence that he has been instrumental in the collapse of several currencies and is working to help collapse ours. All of this is because he wants a global government, something I think is a VERY BAD IDEA.

Well, tonight is NCIS, NCIS-LA, and Parenthood, but I may decide to read instead and then watch them on my DVR with NO commercials.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment