Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BackUp Camera Successfully Installed – New Runway

After a morning spent packing stuff and dumping junk, I went to Best Buy to have my replacement backup camera installed. Now I should be able to back up my truck to my camper with little problem. Of course, that won’t help when the camper is attached – I seem to remember having a little problem in that arena.

Tonight, my brother-in law Don and sister-in-law Rose sent me pictures of their new driveway. I just had to call them to let them know that it looks like you could land a plane on it. They said it’s about 4 feet wider than their previous one and that they had plenty of room for my camper. Of course, I had to let them know it was a little too cold up there in New York right now.

Here are the pictures they sent:

 Don and Rose Driveway

Don and Rose Driveway 2

Doesn’t it look like a runway?

I finished More Than A Skeleton, another intriguing, thought-provoking book. Anything I could say about what happens would just destroy the plot if any of you ever decided to read it so I won’t discuss it more than to say it’s a great read.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment