Saturday, November 6, 2010

Brrrrr!

If you have been watching the weather today, you know it’s been cold here in Florida. When I woke at 5:30 this morning, the temp outside was 48; inside was 60. Even though I slept through the night, I went back to bed and slept until 8:30.

I spent most of the day just reading. I finished The 8th book in the Left Behind series (The Mark) and started the 9th (The Desecration). After I finish The Desecration, there are only three more books in the series to read.

Despite wearing long pants, which I rarely do, and a long-sleeved denim/flannel shirt, even more rare, I spent the day wrapped in a blanket reading and catching up on watching TV programs I had DVRed.

Tonight and tomorrow are supposed to be cold again, but then the weather will warm up. I’m sure looking forward to that.

How great that the brunt of Hurricane Tomas bypassed Haiti! Please keep these poor people and that poor country in your prayers. Can you imagine those in tents who refused to leave even though a hurricane was coming? Of course, where would they go? May God bless that island and its people.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment