Thursday, November 18, 2010

Runaway Train

Today, after a morning spent going through my last 3 file drawers and more packing, I went to AMC to see Unstoppable, a movie starring Denzel Washington, Chris Pine, Rosario Lawson and Bessy Schram. This movie is spectacular. It’s so exciting that it only seemed about 1/2 hour long, even though it took about an hour and a half.

All of the elements that make up a great movie are here: great plot, great actors, the whole movie is one long chase scene, bravery, human drama – can you tell I can’t say enough good about this movie! If you don’t see another movie this year, see this one.

I’m about half way through Edge of Apocalypse. It’s surprising. If you watch Glenn Beck, you know he has been pointing out “spooky dude” George Soros as a manipulator, marxist and globalist, who has destroyed the currency of 4 nations, including Great Britain, and who is working through all of his various 501c.3. agencies  (The Tides Foundation, Center for American Progress, MoveOn.org, etc.) to destroy the value of our currency.

Over the course of the next year, you will no doubt see tjhe price of food, gas, clothing and other items go up dramatically. If you grocery shop, I’m sure you’ve already noticed a big difference.

Hope all of you are stocking up on food, perhpas try to have at least a year’s food supply on hand. What can you lose? When you buy a can of tuna, buy two and put one aside. After a few months, you’ll be surprised how much you will have. And since prices will be going up, his is like money in the bank.

Sorry, I guess I need to get off my soap box. Of course, I’m the one who never had to buy toilet paper or tuna fish for a whole year after Y2K. :)

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment