Friday, November 19, 2010

The Next Three Days and More Packing

This morning, I went to see Dr. Tom and had more acupuncture in my knee as well as a TENS treatment. In fact, I bought a TENS unit from Dr. Tom. It is much better and half the price of the EMS unit I bought on the Internet. I’ll be able to return that unit.  Tonight, I used the TENS unit again. I hope the additional time spent on this will have a curative effect even though it does not make any such promise.

This morning, after more packing, I went to AMC and saw the movie The Next Three Days – another excellent movie starring Russell Crowe, Elizabeth Banks and a cameo by Liam Neeson. A woman is convicted of murdering her boss. Her husband tries all of the legal routes to free her, but cannot. He finally decides to break her out of prison so they and their 9-year old son can leave the country.

It’s a great movie with several twists, lots of drama and chase scenes – well worth the time and money.

Tonight at 11:30, my friend Karen and I are going to see the new Harry Potter movie. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows was so long and complicated, they had to make two movies from the one book. This is the first of the two. Even though they have already filmed (I think)the second part, it won’t be released for at least a year. I already had a two-hour nap tonight so I should be all ready to stay awake during the 2 hour and 30 minute movie.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment