Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Glorious Appearing – Maranatha – Even So, Come, Lord Jesus!!

At 6:15 this evening I finally finished the 12-book Left Behind series, The Glorious Appearing. I’ll be taking them with me at Thanksgiving time so my brother Ray can start making his way through them. What an awesome bunch of books!

This morning, I decided to go to AMC to see Morning Glory starring Dianne Keaton, Harrison Ford, and Rachel McAdams. Local boy Patrick Wilson, son of channel 13 newsman John Wilson, also played a prominent part in the film. It was extremely entertaining though it did have some bad language here and there.

I got a call from my cousin Ethelyn. Her grandson J.F. Woodard was featured in the Batavia newspaper. He has a pretty important job at Cape Canaveral. You can see the article at:

http://thedailynewsonline.com/lifestyles/article_5202e037-22ad-549a-a031-3c6a6d55821b.html

4cd4c96720395.image

Isn’t he a handsome fellow? He and his wife Jolie are expecting their first child.

Tomorrow, since I don’t have any more Left Behind books to read, I will start some serious packing and discarding. Only a few more weeks to go.

I may have mentioned that I intend to spend my first two weeks or so on the road in the Sarasota area. If anyone has any ideas about interesting things to do and/or see there or within 50-75 miles of there, please let me know. No, there being a Pontillo’s Pizza there is not the only reason I want to stay there. Well, maybe it is. After Sarasota, it’s probably on to the Fort Myers/Sanibel Island area.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment