Friday, November 12, 2010

Dr. Tom and Due Date

This morning, I went to see Dr. Tom and my knee feels bette, but it usually does after I get a treatment. He didn’t do any acupuncture this time – I guess it’s easy to bruise the tissue if it is done too often.

On the way hone I stopped at Walmart and picked up a few groceries then took them home and put them away.

(Are you as bored reading this step by step through my boring day as I was doing it?)

Since I got to the chiropractors by 7 am, it was only a little after 8:30 when I got home, even with my stop at Walmart. I decided I had time to go to the movies.

Due Date is a funny movie, but it relies on some pretty stupid  and occasionally gross humor. Pratfalls, car chases, car wrecks and other such nonsense follow these two guys across country. My chief reason for going to see if is that Robert Downey, Jr. is a terrific actor. His character is trying to get from Atlanta to L.A. in time to be with his pregnant wife before she has her baby. He gets put on the no-fly list because of an encounter with the character played by Zack Galifianakis. the two then start across country in a car.

I plan to just goof off tonight and then tomorrow make a stab at emptying my shed, either packing it up for Goodwill or throwing it away. I wonder if the dumpster will have enough room. Most of the stuff has been out there for the whole time I’ve lived here without even being touched or looked at. We’ll see how it goes.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment