Thursday, November 4, 2010

Scanning, Packing, Organizing and The In-Dwelling

I just finished scanning the negatives I recently found, but I still have some printed stuff to scan, including some pictures and documents. I am, however, going to stop scanning for the night. It gets a little tedious.

While scanning today, I did some more packing and organizing and reading. I also took 7 bags of stuff I threw out to the dumpster. Who would believe I had so much junk!

This morning I finished reading Assassins, so I am now half way through the series – only 6 more books to go. I’ve started The In-Dwelling. It’s 388 pages and I’m on page 96. I think The seventh book (The In-Dwelling) is the last one I read back when I was reading them as they came out. The rest should all be new to me.

People who haven’t read The In-Dwelling might think it refers to the in-dwelling of the Holy Spirit by Christians. In fact, it refers to the in-dwelling of the Antichrist by Satan. Talk about evil personified.

About 3:00 this morning, I was awakened by very heavy, very loud rainfall. It has been raining most of the day, but not too heavy most of the time. Temps today were in the low 70’s. The next two days it’s supposed to be cold, i.e., in the high 60’s. I’m looking forward to it.

Well, back to reading. Maybe I’ll finish my book before I go to sleep, but probably not.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment