Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Good Night’s Sleep and A Quiet Sunday

Last night, I slept the best I have in several days. After I got up, I enjoyed a wonderfully refreshing sauna. My friend Karen had to take some stuff to Goodwill and asked if I had anything to go over there. I had a few boxes, a stand and two boxes of books for her and our friend Linda.

We had a great lunch at Olde Town Pizzeria – can you believe I had the Strawberry Walnut salad again? It was too good to pass up.

The rest of today, I have just been reading A Skeleton in God’s Closet by Paul L. Maier. It’s an exciting, thought-provoking book and I hope to finish it tonight, but probably won’t.

Tomorrow, I’m going to put on my knee brace and hope to finish cleaning out my shed. Most of what’s left will be going to the dumpster. I’ll pile what needs to go there next to the door and take it over on Tuesday.

Well, back to my reading.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment