Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Last night, I had the privilege of seeing the latest Harry Potter movie. It was awesome! The only objection I have to it is that it ended – there is a second part we now have to wait a year or more to see.

The special effects were awesome, as usual, but even more so. There were places during the movie where I almost jumped out of my seat. There were a lot of funny parts and several very sad parts, so I laughed and I cried and gasped and screamed and cringed and closed my eyes.

Since I didn’t get home until 2:30 am, I didn’t get to sleep until 3:30 – had to wind down from the movie by reading. I’m working on The Risen, a pre-Left Behind series book by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.

This morning I took a load of stuff over to Goodwill and have another load nearly ready to go. The worst thing now is making the decisions about what to do with the rest of the stuff I’ve been bypassing as I allotted stuff to keep or to give away. I may have found a home for my nearly 4-foot stuffed barracuda, for which I am grateful – I’d hate to have to throw it away.

Time for dinner then catching up on some of the TV shows I’ve taped.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment