Sunday, November 28, 2010

Last Day in Georgia

Tomorrow, my cousin Richard and I leave for Florida. Though I’m not looking forward to the long ride, I’ll be glad to get home and finish up the packing and getting my house ready for Richard to move in.

We had a great time here visiting family and feeding ourselves with my brother’s good food. Tonight, he made delicious 15-bean soup with some of the leftover ham from Thanksgiving. He also made macaroni and cheese. At this point, I am so stuffed, I can barely breathe.

As of today, I’ve finished all of the print books I planned on reading and can start reading from my Kindle again. It’ll be so nice not to have to keep track of a bookmark.

The flowers my sister-in-law got for the Thanksgiving table are beginning to fade. They were so colorful – but don’t ask me what they were – I have no idea.

We plan to watch the Hallmark movie November Christmas tonight, but I may just fall asleep early.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment